Today was a very productive day. I must admit, I’m exhausted, physically as well as emotionally. But I am still quite grateful!!!
- We’re 3 days away from our grand opening at work & we got all our prep done for our run through on Monday!
- All though Knox county Jail has lost All of Hubby’s property, after sitting for 2.5 hours & speaking to 4 different people, I was FINALLY able to get the $34.94 that was left in his account when he transferred.
- Pizza. Because it’s pizza…
- My children. They just know how to melt my heart & ease my stress, no matter what challenge I’m struggling through.
- I’m only 1 load of laundry & a shower away from sleep.
What were you able to find gratitude in today? Was it a struggle for you to see the light at the end of the tunnel today? Or did you have a beautiful day of ease? I’d love to know so I can celebrate with you!
Namasté y’all ❤️🙏🏻😘