WE FINALLY MADE IT!!!!! ❤
Y’all have no idea how conflicted my emotions are right now… I am so super stoked to be here & not be traveling anymore, but I am also so sad to not be “home” in Tennessee… Oregon is pretty nice, but nowhere near as pretty as East Tennessee. Plus, I miss my boys crazy mad huge!
I took a million photos & videos of our travels, I plan on making a movie of the trip. As soon as I figure out how, lol. I’m still new to all this tech stuff…
I feel like I should get some sort of award or something for making this trip. I feel like I actually accomplished some huge thing. I also feel dumb, like this trip sucked all my intelligence out of my brain, lol. I’m pretty sure it’s just exhaustion, but I still have so much to do before I can actually have a day of rest.
Today we unloaded all of our stuff into a storage unit & returned our moving truck. Honestly, I LOVED driving that thing! I’m gonna miss it, LMBO… I made it to the post office to get our PO Box and we made it to open our new bank account. Now I’m unpacking & organizing the stuff we need for the baby & us while we are staying with my in-laws until we get our house finished. Tomorrow is all about transferring our drivers licenses, insurance, etc… Have I mentioned that I hate moving? Especially out of state….
I’m trying to stay focused & continually thank God for these amazing opportunities she has opened up for us. I’m trying not to focus on how tired I am & stay motivated all while keeping an optimistic demeanor & mindset.
I have managed to keep up my daily yoga & meditation so that is definitely helping! I have been slacking on my posts & Gratitude Journal, for that I apologize, but I’ll be able to get back on track now that we have arrived…
My goals for the new month are lofty, but should be attainable. I will:
- Get everything transferred over & name changed on everything finally
- Find a job (start my online jobs again)
- Catch up on my posts & webinars
- Complete this online class about improving my brain power I’ve really been wanting to do
- Clean out all my email boxes, seriously they’re getting ridiculously out of control…
- Train the new puppy
- Finish knitting the babies booties
- Continue doing my daily yoga & meditation
- Join a Women’s/Mama group in the community
- Quit smoking
- Find a new car
- Learn how to create videos & slideshows so I can start making my own yoga videos & stuff!
- Start developing our property & build our house
- Build the chicken coop, greenhouses, goat pen & talk the hubby into a horse or 2 😉
At the end of May I’ll check back & see how many of these I’ve actually managed to accomplish!
Namaste Y’all!!! ❤